1) Name: Alex Nikolopoulos
2) Lives in: Kifisia, Athens
3) From: Canada
4) Occupation/employer: Entrepreneur – just started my own technology company.
5) First three jobs (ever!):
Impetus (Belgium) – EU Projects Trainee, KPMG (London) – Computer Audit & Security Team, Lafarge (Athens) – IT Manager – These are after my university studies.
My true first job was when I was 13 years old delivering newspapers on my bike in my neighborhood in Canada.
6) Zodiac sign: Aries
7) Enneagram Number: Type 8, the Leader/Protector
8) What you love about Athens?
The vibe. This city has so much energy pulsing through it, it’s unbelievable. It is so nice to be able to connect with other people that share the vibrancy and passion of being Athenians. Also, let’s face it… Greece has the best cold coffee in the world.
9) Something most people don’t know about you
I’m a certified hypnotist. I’ve been fascinated with hypnotism and the subconscious mind since I first read about it in school. It’s not something I tell a lot of people because it still makes some people nervous.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?
Well I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve fallen victim to making excuses to not going for some time now…. Wait… that was another excuse too wasn’t it? But you will see me as a Type 8 Panelist this Sunday Dec 4th!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)?
I’m happy to say that Lynn was who gave me my first experience of Kundalini Yoga at the Bhavana Yoga Studio in 2014 I believe. Since then I’ve had the opportunity to take a couple classes with some other Kundalini teachers and I’m always grateful to Lynn for starting me on my path.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know?
I love making pizza dough. 🙂