1) Name: Catherine Cole
2) Lives in: Bernal Heights San Francisco, California, USA
3) What city/country were you born in: San Diego, California USA
4) Occupation/employer: San Francisco International Airport webmaster
5) First three jobs (ever!): Helping guests at Sea World Amusement park, serving frozen yogurt, developing film at a portrait studio
6) Zodiac sign: Leo
7) Enneagram: Type 4, the Individualist/Artist!
8) What you love about Greece? The water! The sea of Sifnos is out of a dream.The salt is subtle. The sound is soft. The clarity is marvelous.The blue blissful beyond compare. It’s no wonder so much of the art of our world has roots here.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I’ve never had chicken pox. 🙂
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? On an international yoga holiday like the week I just spent in Sifnos!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? In Sifnos. In June 2018. With Lynn 🙂
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I love the Greek islands so much. I was called to the Greek islands via the international connection of Lynn. I was seeking a new view to yoga and summer sun. She provided the door of which I saved the few San Franciscan dollars and vacation I had to get there. I can’t wait to return. 🙂