1) Name: Tereza Brkusic
2) Lives in: Exarchia, Athens
3) From: Croatia
4) Occupation/employer: I keep joking that I am a professional globetrotter, but then, 17 years of constant moving, exploring four continents so far, might make me one indeed. Beside being an old-fashion nomad, I am a language professional, with passion for art, intercultural communication and writing. Words are my playground. 🙂
5) First three jobs: Bar manager, Sale representative for a publishing house, Coordinator in literature project/award evening producer.
6) Zodiac sign: Libra
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: The well hidden heartbeats that the city keeps as a secret, sun, laiki, endless fusion of ancient and modern, harmony of broken pieces. It is probably one of the ugliest cities I’ve ever lived in, but it is a place that the soul recognizes as home.
8) Something most people don’t know about you: I often wonder how it would be living a regular life, without annual packing and new beginnings.
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) : Weekend classes, most likely in Kolonaki at the Krav Maga studio, but whenever crazy working hours let me, I’d follow Lynn.
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? It was with Lynn herself. The Universe made sure that I learn about her classes, and beside my previous experience in yoga, I found Kundalini Yoga amazingly powerful in this stage of my life (thnx Lynn!)
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? I am leaving Greece for some short travelling after New Year now, and at the same time, I am trying to find something to be back in Greece by April. So, I’m looking for summer employment in Greece and I’m quite open to many types of jobs. 🙂 If you would like to connect for any work wise opportunities or just to hang out, please do not hesitate to drop me a line. The people I meet on my way are my treasure in this lifetime. 🙂