1) Name: Elle Arscott
2) Lives in: Palaio Faliro, Athens
3) What city/country were you born in: South-east England
4) Occupation/employer: Marketing Executive
5) First three jobs: Waitress, waitress & waitress again! Some of the restaurants I’ve worked at included a vegetarian restaurant on Rhodes which had a sweet restaurant cat called Hector and a traditional tearoom in Edinburgh that served the best scones in Scotland.
6) Zodiac sign: Saggitarius
7) Enneagram Type: Type 1: The Perfectionist/Reformer
8) What you love about Greece? The weather, the food, the slower pace, the iced coffee!
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I play the piano very well. 🙂 If I get a chance, I’ll play you Rachmaninoff’s prelude in C sharp minor, as dramatic as possible!
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: Yoga for All at Krav Maga Kolonaki on Saturdays.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? Two weeks ago with Lynn!
12) Anything else you’d like us to know?
I contribute to a blog called Guts & Tales, run by the lovely Eleni Meraki. We publish articles and interviews with people who have undergone a significant career or lifestyle change, with the aim to inspire, to motivate and to help people transition from making a living to making a life: ‘from dreaming to doing’. If you think your career change might suit, and would like to be featured, please get in touch via this link.