1) Name: Haris (Xaris) Spanos
2) Lives in: Sepolia, Athens
3) From: I’m Greek from Ioannina, but I was born in Australia. I moved to Greece in 1994.
4) Job: I’m a personal trainer in functional training, and I offer massage that incorporates meditation.
5) First three jobs (ever!): First I worked in a warehouse, then I was a carpenter and next I became a personal trainer.
6) Zodiac sign: Pisces
7) What do you love about Greece? The sunny weather and the beautiful places like Zante, Crete and Delphi to name a few..
8) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I love excursions and extreme sports. You can find me canyoning, rafting, doing martial arts, Krav Maga and karate!
9) Where will we find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? Usually at Night Yoga. 🙂
10) When did you first try Kundalini Yoga? About 10 years in a studio in Nea Smirni with someone named Antonis…
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? I really like animals, especially dogs and horses, and I love to read philosophy and psychology. 🙂