Join us June 16-22 for a week in magical Sifnos Island, Greece!
This yoga holiday includes:
- Seven days/six nights accommodation in Platis Gialos, Sifnos, just steps from the Aegean sea.
- Twice daily Kundalini Yoga classes taught by Lynn. Classes are all levels (anyone of any physical ability can participate)
- Daily breakfast and three group dinners at Sifnos restaurant hot spots including the organic bistro Nero kai Alati. The other three dinners are open for you to explore the island on your own or to join me at my favorite places.
- Enneagram discussion based on my first book “Headstart for Happiness: A Guide Book Combining Kundalini Yoga and the Enneagram” and including the findings from the research for my new book “The Nine Keys.”
- A group ceramics class where you can learn to make your own bowls, plates and cups.
- A night on the town in Apollonia, the island’s capital and nightlife hot spot.
- Plenty of time to relax, explore and enjoy the sea and island.
Sifnos, described as the most delicious island of Greece, is an easy 2.5 hours ferry ride from Athens. Known for its ceramics, its art culture, and its amazing restaurants, it is one of the more refined Greek islands.
For this holiday, choose between the upscale Athenian or basic Spartan option for your accommodations—both hotels are situated in Platis Gialos, across the street from the sea.
- Spartan shared: 850 euros*
- Spartan single: 990 euros*
- Athenian shared: 1,100 euros*
- Athenian single: 1,200 euros*
Athenian and Spartan are based on roof preference at the same hotel (Athenian has preferred views, etc.). To book your holiday, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Really want to come on this holiday but cost is making it seem out of reach? Message me directly!
*Price is per person, includes all of the items listed above. Transportation to and from the island, three open dinners, lunches and extra events are not included.