Got Stress? Try Our 40 Day At Home Program
Lower your stress and brighten your life with this 40 day “at home package” specifically designed to build your nervous system. Based on the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga, we’ll give you a kriya (yoga set) specifically selected for you based on your goals, physical ability, and daily time commitment. Each package includes
- a questionnaire to determine your physical condition and lifestyle specifics
- a take home kriya (yoga set) specifically selected for you and your goals
- a meditation specifically selected for you
- a 1:1 Skype live lesson to go over the basics of your assignment
- an online log for you to update daily. I check your log daily to monitor your progress, answer any questions, etc.
The cost is 80 euros (or equivalent) per 40 day package. This program is available worldwide.
1) Are all the 40 day assignments the same?
No, we select a specific kriya and meditation for you based on your individual situation and your responses in the questionnaire.
2) Do I need to do the yoga/breathwork set every day?
Yes, the 40 days is 40 consecutive days. We will offer a very short (3 minute) option for days you can’t do the full set, but we ask that you do at least this 3 minutes a day. Ideally, you should do your whole kriya and meditation set.
3) I only have 10-20 minutes a day to dedicate to my daily practice. Can I still participate?
Absolutely. Our goal is to help you establish a daily practice. A daily practice can be as little as 3 minutes a day. The important thing is that you do something each day.
4) I am not in good physical shape. Can I still participate?
Yes! The first step to strengthening the nervous system is breathwork. If you can breath, you can participate in the 40 Day Challenge.
5) What exactly is the nervous system?
The human nervous system is a combination of the brain, the spinal cord, nerve endings, glands, and internal organs. The term “nervous system” refers to the way these components work together to send information to and from the brain to the rest of the body. In its most simple terms, it can be thought of as the way the brain and the body work together. As a metaphor, you can think of it as container. If your container is like a fragile, paper cup, you’ll feel easily overwhelmed and life can be experienced as difficult. If your container is like a strong, large metal bowl, you can handle the day to day stresses of life more easily, happily, and smoothly. This 40 day practice is designed to strengthen your nervous system.
To get started, email me for more information at email@example.com.