Headstart For Happiness
A Guide Book Using Kundalini Yoga and the Enneagram
Headstart For Happiness weaves together the Enneagram System of Personality with Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan to create a guide book for deeper understanding of yourself and the world around you.
“Share your strengths, not your weaknesses.”
This guide book leads you through the personalities in your life—your own personality and those around you, focusing on the unique strengths and gifts each type has to offer the world. Providing you with tools for compassion, this guide book offers a path to a more harmonious, peaceful world. If you believe most conflict in the world is based on misunderstandings, this book is for you.
Headstart For Happiness includes:
- An Enneagram type overview for each of the nine distinct personality types.
- Each type’s unique gifts to the world.
- Tools for compassion if you have someone of the type in your life (what you NEED to know).
- The internal experience of each type–as reported directly by people of the type.
- Next steps towards happiness.
- A Kundalini Yoga kriya and meditation mapped to each Enneagram type. The physical practice of Kundalini Yoga accelerates the growth path for each Enneagram type.
Rooted in the narrative tradition, this guide draws on over 100 panel interviews in which people of each Enneagram type describe their experience as their specific type. Based on the idea that nothing is more powerful than someone talking about their direct, personal experience, this book leverages the testimonials of hundreds of people. Mapping that direct experience to Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations to address each type’s sensitive issue, this manual offers a path towards happiness.
Highly accessible, Headstart for Happiness can be used by absolute beginners to advanced practitioners alike. No prior knowledge of either system is required. Each Kundalini Yoga kriya and meditation includes full instruction and can be practiced by people of all physical conditions and abilities. If you can breath, you can do this practice.
“Creation is ready to serve you, if you just be you.”
Where to Buy the Hard Copy Version of Headstart for Happiness