Kundalini Yoga + Enneagram + Wellness + Adventure + Community
Join me for holidays that weave together Kundalini Yoga and the Enneagram System of Personality. These holidays combine fun, learning, relaxation and adventure.
Paros Island : September 3 – September 9, 2022
Our holidays feature:
- Your own private room/bathroom.
- Delicious, health-supporting meals.
- Twice daily yoga classes. The morning class is Vinyasa Flow led by Elli Zisis. The evening class is Kundalini Yoga led by KRI certified instructor Lynn Roulo. Classes are appropriate for all physical levels from absolute beginners to experienced yogis.
- Enneagram discussion for both beginners and those with a more advanced knowledge.
- Optional group excursion to explore the island.
- Free time to soak up the sun, relax, recharge, and explore.
About Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga is a powerful yet accessible yoga that can be practiced by people of all different physical types and abilities. I teach this style of yoga because of its strong emphasis on the breath, the nervous system, and meditation. In my experience, Kundalini yoga is one of the fastest paths to health and happiness. I sometimes refer to it as the yoga for people who think they can’t do yoga–the starting position is always the breath so if you can breathe, you can do Kundalini Yoga. Learn more about Kundalini Yoga.
About the Enneagram System of Personality
The Enneagram System of Personality is an ancient system with modern applications to understand the human psychology. It has been referred to as the GPS of wisdom and a tool for compassion.Stemming from the Greek words ennea (nine) and grammos (a written symbol), the nine-pointed Enneagram symbol represents nine distinct strategies for relating to the self, others and the world. Each Enneagram type has a different pattern of thinking, feeling and acting that arises from a deeper inner motivation or worldview. Learn more about the Enneagram.
About Paros Island, Greece
Paros in Greece is among the most popular islands of Cyclades. Located in the heart of the Aegean Sea, Paros island is ideal for young people, romantic couples and families, too. The Parian traditional villages, particularly Naoussa, Parikia and Lefkes, are perfect samples of Cycladic architecture, with whitewashed sugar houses, paved streets and blue-domed churches. The beaches are famous for the exotic water and the golden sand. The beaches on the south eastern side, such as Golden Beach and New Golden Beach, are particularly popular for windsurfing.