Join us September 1-7, 2024 for our 11th Annual Paros Yoga/Enneagram/ Wellness Immersion!
What do we do?
The general daily program:
- 8:30-9:30: All-Levels Vinyasa Yoga with Elli Zisis
- 9:30-10:30: Breakfast featuring things like chia pudding, sweet and salty breakfast granola, cinnamon crunch, and more!
- 10:30-11:00: 7-minute fitness routine and other topics.
- 11:00-12:00: Enneagram discussion
- 12:00-18:00: Free time to relax at New Golden Beach or go exploring
- 18:00-19:30: All-Levels Kundalini Yoga with Lynn
- 20:00-22:00: Dinner!
You will also have the option for add-on excursions (e.g a boat trip, a shopping afternoon in Naousa, or a stroll through the mountain village of Lefkes).
“This was an amazing experience. The members of our yoga community were like-minded, caring about their evolutionary path. The leaders were intentional in fostering community. The yoga instruction was high quality and heartfelt, and a genuine interest in each yoga student was apparent. We felt welcomed and the combination of the body (yoga), mind (Enneagram), and spirit (Kundalini practice) was powerful. The physical environment and the fresh food (great vegan chef) only added value to the experience. The fun events were truly fun.” ~Susan and Kate, 2023
All are welcome, and we have people from all over the world. Our youngest attendee was 10 months old, and we’ve had people in their 70s join us. Some people have never done yoga, some are yoga teachers. Some people are new to the Enneagram, some have a deep knowledge. All are welcome.
“The 2023 Paros retreat was life changing. The hotel location was perfect, right on a lovely beach – great for swimming and lounging on beach chairs. The hotel was lovely – very comfortable, beautiful views, air conditioning when needed and good wifi. The family who own it are so friendly and immediately made me feel comfortable. The food at the retreat was the best food I had during my 2 week stay in Greece. It was delicious, filling, interesting, and I never missed meat once. The absolute highlights for me were the yoga classes and Enneagram discussions. I definitely up leveled my Vinyasa yoga practice and got a good head start with Kundalini. Both Lynn and Elli are wonderful, experienced, and magical yoga teachers! I am already missing my morning and evening classes. What made the trip even more special were all the wonderful souls I met there as part of the retreat and who I now count as wise friends.” ~AnneMarie, 2023
These yoga retreats are special because we use the tools of the Enneagram to get to know each other better. Each retreat features four group discussions based on my books Headstart for Happiness and The Nine Keys. We discuss Enneagram theory, and people are invited to share their individual experience as their type.
“The yoga retreat in Paros, Greece was beyond my expectations! It was the perfect setting to immerse in a new culture, reconnect to my yoga practice, and develop a deeper understanding of myself using the lens of the Enneagram. The added bonus was finding an amazing community of supportive friends. Lynn has curated a transformative journey that has left a lasting mark on my soul!” ~Michelle, 2023
The 2024 Paros Island Enneagram/Yoga/Wellness Holiday will be September 1-7, 2024 (Sunday-Saturday).
The cost is 1,600 euros (USD $1,750) which includes six nights at Hotel Paros Philoxenia at New Golden Beach, twice daily yoga, four Enneagram discussions, and three vegetarian meals a day. Mark your calendars. 🙂 Come with a friend and share a room–the double occupancy price is 1,300 euros (USD $1,425) per person.
“This was my ninth year attending and, as in all the years, it is lovely being at Lynn’s Yoga Enneagram retreat in Paros. In this week you forget your everyday life and start to enjoy every moment. From the morning Vinyasa Yoga with Elli Zisis to the Face Yoga, the Enneagram lessons to the late afternoon Kundalini Yoga sessions with Lynn, you get a lot out of it. I’ve met friends for life.” ~Hans-Joerg, 2033
Book your spot
Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-reserved basis. A 50% deposit reserves your room. Message me to book your spot or for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deposits are fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the holiday.
A powerful, transformational, healing week, filled with healthy food, yoga, beautiful beaches and lots of kindness and laughter. ~ Hanna, 2023
What is included?
- 6 nights of accommodation at Hotel Paros Philoxenia
- 3 vegetarian meals per day
- Morning and afternoon yoga daily
- Four Enneagram discussions
- A port shuttle to the hotel on September 1 and a hotel shuttle to the port on September 7th.
What’s not included?
- Your travel from your home to Paros island
- Food and beverages outside of the retreat. We provide vegetarian meals and tea, water, and filtered morning coffee. You can purchase other food (meat, fish) and drinks (juices, specialty coffee, etc.) directly from the restaurant at your own expense. We ask that group meals stay on the group food/drink program.
- Excursions. We will offer you the option for excurions like a boat trip, a shopping trip to Naoussa, and a stroll through Lefkes village. These are not included in the base holiday price.