Join us September 3-9, 2022 for our 10th Annual Paros Yoga Wellness Immersion!
What do we do?
The general daily program:
- 8:30-9:30: All-Levels Vinyasa Yoga with Elli Zisis
- 9:30-10:30: Breakfast featuring things like chia pudding, sweet and salty breakfast granola, cinnamon crunch, and more!
- 10:30-11:00: 7-minute fitness routine and other topics.
- 11:00-12:00: Enneagram discussion
- 12:00-18:00: Free time to relax at New Golden Beach or go exploring
- 18:00-19:30: All-Levels Kundalini Yoga with Lynn
- 20:00-22:00: Dinner!
We take a group boat trip + taverna meal one day. Most of the rest of the time is spent relaxing on New Golden Beach at Hotel Paros Philoxenia.
All are welcome, and we have people from all over the world. Our youngest attendee is 10 months old and we’ve had people in their 70s join us. Some people have never done yoga, some are yoga teachers. Some people are new to the Enneagram, some have a deep knowledge. All are welcome.
These yoga retreats are special because we use the tools of the Enneagram to get to know each other better. Each retreat features four group discussions based on my books Headstart for Happiness and The Nine Keys. We discuss Enneagram theory and people are invited to share their individual experience as their type.
The 2023 Paros Island Enneagram+ Yoga Holiday will be Sunday, September 3-9, 2023. The cost is 1,440 euros which includes six nights at Hotel Paros Philoxenia at New Golden Beach, twice daily yoga, four Enneagram discussions, a boat trip, and three meals a day (vegetarian). Mark your calendars. 🙂 Come with a friend and share a room–the double occupancy price is 1,200 euros (or equivalent) per person.
Book your spot
Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-reserved basis. A 50% deposit reserves your room.
Message me to book your spot or for more information at email@example.com.