Join us August 28-September 3 2022 for our 9th Annual Paros Yoga Wellness Immersion!
What do we do?
The general daily program:
- 8:30-9:30: All-Levels Vinyasa Yoga with Elli Zisis
- 9:30-10:30: Breakfast featuring things like chia pudding, sweet and salty breakfast granola, cinnamon crunch, quinoa crispies and more!
- 10:30-11:00: Face yoga and an assortment of topics (share your favorite app, introduction to the Alexander Technique, etc.)
- 11:00-12:00: Enneagram discussion
- 12:00-18:00: Free time to relax at New Golden Beach or go exploring
- 18:00-19:30: All-Levels Kundalini Yoga with Lynn
- 20:00-22:00: Dinner!
We take a group boat trip one afternoon and we go into town for a taverna meal one night. Most of the rest of the time is spent relaxing on New Golden Beach at Hotel Paros Philoxenia.
All are welcome, and we have people from all over the world. Our youngest attendee is 10 months old and we’ve had people in their 70s join us. This year we had Joyce, Eric, Erin, and Karin from the USA, Feriel and Laurent from France, Hans from Germany, and Cassie, Elli, Maria, Demitris, Mike, and Lynn all living in Greece. Maybe in 2022 you will join us too?
These yoga retreats are special because we use the tools of the Enneagram to get to know each other better. Each retreat features four group discussions based on my books Headstart for Happiness and The Nine Keys. We discuss Enneagram theory and people are invited to share their individual experience as their type.
The 2022 Paros Island Enneagram+ Yoga Holiday will be Sunday, August 28-Saturday September 3rd. The cost is 1,200 euros which includes six nights at Hotel Paros Philoxenia at New Golden Beach, twice daily yoga, four Enneagram discussions, a boat trip, and three meals a day (vegetarian). Mark your calendars. 🙂
Book your spot
Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-reserved basis. A 50% deposit reserves your room.
Message me to book your spot or for more information at email@example.com.