1. Name: Anargyros Karytianos but some people call me Argi My name is the combination of two Greek saints Cosmos and Damian but literally translated, it means “silverless” because they would not accept money for their services. 🙂
2. Lives in: Voula, Athens
3. From: Greece!
4. Job: I work at an NGO (MKO) in Voula caring for special needs kids. The program has 130 children in it and I work with them doing various types of therapy and education.
5. First three jobs (ever!): I worked in a bike store, then selling dried nuts, and then in metal factory (this is back in the 1980s… 🙂 )
6. Zodiac sign: Taurus
7. What do you love about Greece? The sea, and specifically the area around Pireaus.
8. Tell us something most people don’t know about you? The most important thing in life for me is to make people happy. It’s my top priority.
9. Where are we move likely to find you in the Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga community? Night yoga! And sometimes Rise and Shine Yoga too. 🙂
10. When was the first time you tried Kundalini Yoga? At the Vari Sports Club with Christina Kechagia in 2017.
11. Anything else we should know about you? I’m a jack of all trades (as my students say) and I have lots of hobbies and skills including Kung Fu, Mu Thai, Kick Boxing, and Chi Kung (to name just a few). So if you are curious about any of those systems, ask me! 🙂