1) Name: Asie Mustafa
2) Lives in: Chalandri, Athens
3) From: Asenovgrad, Bulgaria
4) Occupation: I work in sales for multinational FMCG company.
5) First three jobs (ever!) – I did all of my first five jobs in the USA on a small island in Northern Michigan – Mackinac Island. I did many things – from shop assistant in a clothing store to receptionist at the cutest inn on the island.
6) Zodiac sign – Sagittarius
7) Enneagram Type: Enthusiast ( 7)
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general? I love that Athens is so big and different that it feels like you live in many cities at the same time. I never get bored as there is always something new to explore. Every neighborhood has a different vibe and I can switch between them easily. Also I love that the sea is so close and I can enjoy the most amazing sunsets after a busy day at work. Greece as a country is so diverse that I can’t associate it with a single landscape or feeling. There is a famous quote by Henry Miller that fully resonates with me when it comes to Greece ” It takes a lifetime to discover Greece, but it only takes an instant to fall in love with her ” .
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: After living in Athens for two years, my Greek adventure is coming to an end, and I’ve be reassigned by my company to move to Bulgaria. Currently, I am planning a six week break after my assignment here is over. I intend to travel in Asia and learn more about meditation and yoga
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? SUP YOGA at Astir beach is my all-time absolutely favorite yoga practice! I have also attended regular studio Kundalini Yoga classes at Ayurveda Yoga and Krav Maga-Kolonaki.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? I tried Kundalini Yoga at a Yoga festival on a floating shala in a lake in Bulgaria in 2017 – it was a great experience.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I will miss Athens