Skip to content
1) Name: Eri Georgia Skyrgianni
2) Lives in (neighborhood and city): Ano Kypseli, Athens
3) From: Ano Kypseli until I was 3, then we moved to Nea Halkidona, Athens.
4) Occupation/employer: Manager for Fetsis Apartments on the beach of Agios Nikitas, Lefkada.
5) First three jobs (ever!: Art Photographer, Art Teacher / Visual Artist, Accommodation Management
6) Zodiac sign: Scorpio
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I love the purity of the Greek sea, the beauty of nature, the great weather, and the nice people!
8) Something most people don’t know about you: I’m a pranic healer, I make colourful jewelry and I speak four languages!
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.)
Sometimes on Lynn’s terrace under Acropolis
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)?: With Lynn in Bhavana yoga studio in 2014
11) What is your favorite tip to fight climate change? Go Vegan, buy and gift a nice inox water bottle and an inox straw, a coffee bamboo cup, to avoid the excessive everyday use of plastic, and generally, reuse and recycle as much as possible.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know?
I’d love to present to you my mother’s family house turned into a cluster of apartments in front of the beach of Agios Nikitas, in North Western Lefkada. To find out more, or to make a reservation, you can follow these links: