1) Name: Harry Giovanopoulos, Χάρης Γιοβανόπουλος
2) Lives in: Pagrati, born in Pagrati, raised in Pagrati but likes to travel as well!
3) From: Athens, Greece.
4) Occupation/employer: Self-employed teaching hatha yoga, aerial yoga, and thai massage, mostly online on Zoom, but soon in person again ( www.facebook.com/HarryYogaThai ), and yoga teacher at Nataraja yoga studio ( Nataraja.gr – www.facebook.com/www.nataraja.gr )
5) First three jobs: Originally a civil engineer, I started by creating part of the AI (artificial intelligence) program that was responsible for the water distribution of Athens, then I built some agricultural dams and water distribution networks in Africa and then I ended up doing the important stuff: yoga and thai massage!
6) Enneagram Type: 9, a rather typical nine, I resist changes!
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: The landscape is godly, the history is rich, the weather is perfect, the food is divine and you can find some excellent company to enjoy them all. It just takes a while to find the right people.
8) Something most people don’t know about you: I’m a scientist, not Sheldon type, but still…
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) Night yoga!
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? On the SUP, with Lynn of course.
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? Emmm… if I can change anyone can 🙂 You just have to believe it. I really believe in yoga as a way of living, even for us Westerners, and the healing power of Thai massage can do wonders for our bodies and minds.