1) Name: Jacob Manolas/Ιάκωβος Μανωλάς
2) Office in: Mavromateon 12, Athens (Μαυρομματαίων 12, Αθήνα) near the Victoria metro/train station, Line 1 (Green Line)
3) From: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation: Immigration Attorney
5) First three jobs (ever!) External associate of the National Statistics Bureau (when I was a student), and then full on a Lawyer (after I graduated, including some necessary 18 months as an intern).
6) Zodiac: Aries
7) What do you love about Greece? I really love the natural beauty of Greece– the beaches and the clear, and occasionally exotic, waters. I also think the monasteries at Meteora, on top of the rocks, are gorgeous.
8) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I’ve been on TV three times, two on game shows and one with a dance group in New Year’s Eve festivities. 🙂
9) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m a film buff and prone to learning foreign languages. A few favorite movies of mine are “Fight Club” and “Amelie” and for oldies “Diabolique” (1955) and “La Terra Trema” (1948). Languages I’ve studied include English, German, Chinese and Greek Sign Language!