1) Name: Jasmine Chiltekerian
2) Lives in: Palio Faliro. I love living in my town near the sea. My neighbors know everything about me and about each other– it’s like we live in a village! But it’s fun, and we are like a big big family. 🙂
3) From: I’m Armenian from Beirut, Lebanon. I came to Greece alone in 1987. I don’t know much about Lebanon as I was very young when I left..
4) Occupation: I’m aromatherapist, reflexologist, and I do nail care (manicure, pedicure).
5) First three jobs (ever!): When I was 15, I gave private lessons to primary school students. Then I studied jewelry designer and worked in that industry for about 15 years.
6) Zodiac: Cancer
7) What do you love about Greece? I don’t think there is another country as beautiful as Greece. I love the hospitality, sea, many things….did you know that in Greece there are over 6,000 kinds of herbs? In Crete alone there are about 4,000 kinds of herbs. I feel God is generous with Greece.
8) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I really love to play with children. They have a nickname for me “Mamin,” and I really enjoy the make believe world we create together. I love the innocence of children–it is so refreshing.
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? You’ll find me at Night Yoga, the gong baths, and I was also at the Salt Cave. And next summer I’ll try SUP Yoga for sure! 🙂
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? My first time was with Lynn in March 2018 in Koukaki. Before that class, I thought Kundalini Yoga was boring, but with Lynn, it was was amazing. I have tried classes with other Kundalini Yoga instructors and they were good, but her classes are different. It is something higher…. a connection, her energy, I feel safe with Lynn…Kundalini Yoga has helped me to focus and concentrate, and I really enjoy the practice!