1) Name: Jenny Grigoropoulos
2) Lives in: Agia Paraskevi, Athens
3) From: Greek/American (I was born in Athens, Greece, move to Maryland, USA when I was 14 and moved back to Greece when I was 20)
4) Occupation/employer: English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher in the middle school and Business International Baccalaureate (IB) teacher in high school
5) First three jobs (ever!): first an English teacher (tutor), then in banking (I was in a fast training program going through all departments to train to become a branch supervisor), and then the owner of a childcare center – Moutzouropyrgos
6) Zodiac sign: Gemini
7) Enneagram Type: Type 7, the Enthusiast/Adventurer
8) What you love about Greece: The weather, the sun and the beaches, and the islands (especially Kerkira/Corfu)!!!
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I draw, write, and work on my Doctorate in Educational Leadership. Additionally, I am a Reiki master and Andean Tradition Practitioner.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.): Rise and Shine on Sunday at 11.00!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? In Paros, August of 2014, with Irene NamhariKaur Sikiotakis
12) Anything else you’d like us to know?
As I love quotes and Socrates, I am sharing four quotes which inspire and guide me:
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”
“I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think.”
“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
“I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world.”