1) Name: Margarita Tristi
2) Lives in: Nea Smyrni, Athens
3) From: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation/employer: Freelancer Copywriter
5) First three jobs: Gardener, Bar tender, Cake designer
6) Zodiac sign: Capricorn
7) What you love about Greece: The Greek people’s sense of humor…
8) Something most people don’t know about you: I almost have a black belt in kick boxing. 🙂
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?: Night yoga or the boat cruises
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? On the Kundalini Yoga Boat Cruise with Maria Kardasilari in 2017..
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m a co-organizer for a benefit event at TAF (The Art Foundation) called “Και ύστερα, ήρθαν τα δέντρα (And then, the trees came).
The exhibition is a benefit the people who were affected by the fires in Greece this summer. The top illustrators and comic designers in Greece are participating. The topic of the exhibition is “the healthy tree” and it shows that together we can make a difference in such harsh moments. The exhibit starts Thursday–you are all invited! More info is here.