1) Name: Sakis Kolokithas
2) Lives in: Glyfada (Athens)
3) From: I grew up in A, Greece
4) Job: self-employed handyman
5) First three jobs (ever!): First I was a waiter in Diakopto, then I worked as electrician, also in Diakopto, and then I was a lifeguard in many places including Crete, Kefalonia, Zakinthos, Kalamata, Kos and Aigio.
6) Zodiac sign: Taurus
7) Tell us what you love about Greece: I love the sun and the sea of Greece. My favorite places are Chania and Naxos.
8) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I’m married with a 3.5 year old son named Leandros. People sometimes know about my family but not everyone knows how I met my wife. We met on Kos Island where we working in the same hotel. She was the spa manager and I was a lifeguard. 🙂
9) Where will we find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? At any of your apartments fixing things! Lynn’s Airbnb apartments are my most popular stop. 🙂
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? It was actually hot yoga, not Kundalini Yoga but I like it a lot. It was about 45 degrees (C) in the room and 5 degrees (C) below zero outside so it was a nice experience!
11) Anything else we should know? If anyone needs any home repair or handyman services, please feel to contact me at 69 80696994 or check out my handyman Facebook page here.