1) Name: Stefanie Behrendt
2) Lives in: Moving a lot, currently in Piraeus, Pasalimani
3) From: Salzburg, Austria
4) Occupation: I’m self-employed, I run a company called “Girls Invest Greece.” It’s a female financed investment model that supports eco tourism
5) First three jobs: First, I worked as a waitress in Salzburg at Tomaselli, Austria’s oldest “Viennese coffee house”, founded in 1700. Even Mozart enjoyed his coffee here. Then, I worked as an assistant to the CEO of a real estate company, and next I worked for a tax accountant and managed several retail parks.
6) Zodiac sign: Scorpio
7) Enneagram Type: To be determined!
8) What you love about Greece? I love the Greek sea and sun! Coming from a place where it is raining half of the year, the sun in Greece just makes me happy.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I just started knitting. My Grandma showed me how to do it, and I find it very relaxing.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: The classes at Ayurveda on Monday nights!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? In Thailand, Koh Samui, 2017, with Craig Proctor.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I would like to invite you to join my yoga retreat in Agistri on April 27-May 3rd! Come spend a long weekend together at a little island just a ferry ride away from Athens. This retreat focuses on setting new intentions and manifesting them, exploring our body and the island and refreshing our mind. Learn more!