Join us June 20-June 26, 2022 as we head to Ikaria for our Fourth Annual Surf + Yoga Holiday!
This year’s holiday falls during the Summer Solstice so it is extra special. 🙂
About the Island of Ikaria
Ikaria is a Greek island in the Aegean Sea, near the island of Samos. According to tradition, it derives its name from the mythological character Icarus, who fell into the sea when he flew too close to the sun. I first heard about Ikaria when I read this article in The New York Times. It tells the true story of a man who went to Ikaria to die and ended up living over 30 more years. Ikaria has some kind of magic– it has been called the island of longevity because one third of this Greek island’s population lives past 90 years old. Keeping in theme, this is a holiday where we encourage you to relax a lot,sleep late and adopt an Ikarian go-with-the-flow pace. 🙂
About this holiday
Like all our holidays, we weave together a bit of adventure, Kundalini Yoga, the Enneagram, healthy meals, community and relaxation.
Our 7-day Ikaria surf + yoga holiday features:
- Six nights of accommdations in Gialiskari, Ikaria Island, Greece. You have four accommodation options: rustic surf style or modern surf style and single or double occupancy. Details below.
- Three surf lessons taught by instructors from the Ikaria Surf School. You have unlimited use of their equipment (surf boards, SUP boards, surf wear, etc.) during your stay.
- Daily Kundalini Yoga classes led by me (KRI certified instructor Lynn Roulo). The yoga sets are based on my books Headstart for Happiness and The Nine Keys. Classes are appropriate for all physical levels from absolute beginners to experienced yogis.
- Breakfast and three group dinners are included.
- Enneagram discussion for both beginners and those with a more advanced knowledge.
- Optional group outings to see the island of Ikaria.
- Transfers to/from the port/airport.
- Free time to soak up the sun, relax, recharge, and explore.
The Ikaria Surf School
Learn more about The Ikaria Surf School here
Getting to Ikaria
You can get to Ikaria by airplane or by ferry. Full details here.
- Price is in euros.
- Rustic Surf offers pension-style accommodations. These accommodations are basic and functional (WiFi, bedding, towels, etc.) but without air conditioning, television, etc.
- Modern Surf offers more modern accommodations. These accommodations are a bit more comfortable with a sea view, WiFi, flat screen TV, air conditioning and more modern furnishings.
Rustic Surf-7 Days
Modern Surf-7 Days
Book your spot
Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-reserved basis. A 50% deposit reserves your room.
Message me to book your spot or for more information at email@example.com.