1) Name: Alexia Leonidakos
2) Lives in: Galatsi, Athens
3) From: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation/employer: I work as an Account Manager on a creative digital agency called Mozaik near Monastiraki square.
5) First three jobs (ever!): I always worked on the Communication field for various industries.
6) Zodiac sign: Cancer
7) Enneagram Type: I still haven’t found out (shame on me!). Everyone should book a session with Lynn ! 😍
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: The fact you can go to the beach and islands starting in May and to the mountains for skiing in a couple of hours. The fact you can find something to eat even at 3 o’clock in the morning. And that even on a rainy days, the rain will last few hours and the sun will come back earlier than expected.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I’m a fan of musicals. Among other my favourite are Grease, Cabaret (the first one with Liza Minnelli) and West Side Story.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: Mostly at the Night Yoga sessions at Acropolis Roof Top.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? With my good friend Maria back in 2013 during a Acropolis Roof Top session.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m half French and used to study and live abroad – in Paris, Aix en Provence (near Marseille) and New Delhi (India). 10 years later I decided to come back in Greece and I don’t regret it at all for all the reasons I said earlier. You may not have all the career opportunities you aspire towards here, but you have a quality of life you cannot find in other Western European cities. My motto is “take a long breath and always smile to start your day!”