5) First three jobs (ever!): I started my working career as a waiter at wedding receptions on Saturday nights during school when I was 16
Next I had the pleasure of working as a bartender at the bar of the Students Union while studying in England. Nothing is more fun than serving cheap shots to students who want to be your friend only to move faster through the queue to the bar. 🙂
But actually, maybe my next job was more fun.. I learned you can be a Police Line Up Volunteer to earn some extra pocket money. The job requires you to line up next to suspects of a crime at the local police station. The job did pay well, and in my experience it is absolutely safe. 😉
6) Zodiac sign: Leo
7) Enneagram Type: Artist
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: The constant change and transformation of neighborhoods and the warmhearted people.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I was a truck driver during my military service. I can drive trucks that can carry a load of up to 5 tons of weight
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? I think 2009 in Athens with Konstantinos Perreas
12) What is you top tip to fight climate change? Use less air conditioning in the summer. It only raises heat level for everyone.
13) Anything else you’d like us to know? Through my work, I have become more and more fascinated about the body/mind connection. Bodies have so many interesting stories to tell, and the subconscious mind is a great resource to learn who we are and what has coloured our experience in life. Interestingly, our conscious mind is sometimes unaware of all this information. Contact with the body tissue is just an amazing journey to take. This is what I focus on with my massage work. If you’d like to learn more, I’d love to hear from you. You can message me here: firstname.lastname@example.org.