Skip to content
- Name: Athina Kefalopoulo
- Lives in: Athens, Greece
- From: Greek by passport, but really a Third Culture Kid. I’m 25 years old and have lived 12 of those years abroad (Russia, Norway, Scotland) due to diplomat parents and studies abroad. Parts of me identify with all these four countries and a lot of the time I feel foreign in Greece, too!
- Occupation: Theatre Producer, Film Script Supervisor, and stubbornly aspiring actress, trying to also balance an MBA degree.
- First three jobs (ever!): Assistant Producer for productions at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, care-taker at a dog shelter, Events manager at an Athenian international arts space (Root Artspace)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra (I hope this helps with the balancing)..
- Enneagram Type: TBD
- What you love about Athens or Greece in general: People’s sheer love of life, the fact that my family is here, and the smell of nightflower in the summer (I’ve never smelled it anywhere else!)
- Tell us something most people don’t know about you...I am currently running out of reasons not to audition for drama school. I am slightly terrified of taking the leap and feel that yoga helps me collect my thoughts and dig deeper into what I want and need out of work and life.
- Where are we most likely to find you in the Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga community? Night Yoga class on the Acropolis Roof Deck!
- When was the first time you tried Kundalini Yoga? I first met Lynn at Root Artspace in early 2015 and tried Kundalini Yoga for the first time that spring on her roof deck!
- Anything else you’d like us to know? Currently I am working with the Greek Theatre of New York, establishing their Athenian base, and we are celebrating this move with three performances of the internationally acclaimed show ‘Socrates NOW’, one in Greek and two in English. The company is geared towards producing multi-lingual shows, seminars and exhibits. I’d like to use this opportunity to extend an invitation to the community to join us and possibly work with us on future productions and classes!