- Name: Camille Plantaz
- Lives in: Nea Kifisia, Athens
- From: Lille, France
- Occupation/Employer: yoga teacher and french nanny.
- First thee job ever (!): working in a DVD shop, au pair in greece, au pair in Australia
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn but I feel quite different from all the Capricorns I know!
- Enneagram type: 9/The Peacemaker and I fit the description to a tee 😉
- Tell us what you love about Greece: the weather, the culture and the language, the islands, the food and the fact that people here know how to chill and relax.
- Tell us something most people dont know about you: I have changed occupations/studied different majors a few times. I started studying medicine, switched to environment and then to architecture. After my master degree, I became a french nanny and then trained to become a massage therapist and eventually became a yoga teacher. And I am only 28 years old. 😉
- Where are we most likely to find you in the Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga community? I love SUP Yoga so definitely there. I also come to the enneagram parties and the Sunday morning class at Swaha.
- When was the first time you tried Kundalini Yoga? With Lynn a little over a year ago.
- Anything else you would like us to know
I love learning new things and traveling so I usually decide where I will go on holiday following my interests of learning something new ; I went to Australia to learn how to surf, to Bali to learn massages and to India to learn yoga. Currently thinking about where to go next!
Camille recently became a certified Yin Yoga teacher and is teaching Sunday mornings from 12:00-13:00 at Swaha, immediately after Lynn’s class. We invite you to come to two hours of yoga each Sunday–it will be fun!