2) Lives in: Barranquilla, Colombia, in the capital district of Atlántico Department in Colombia. It is located near the Caribbean Sea and is the largest city and port in the northern Caribbean Coast region.
3) From: I grew up in Barranquilla, Colombia.
4) Occupation: Social circus instructor & professional clown. A social circus instructor is a teaching artist that interacts with thousands of young people, using the circus arts to help them regain their self-confidence, change their life path and grow both personally and socially. I did the social circus training program of Cirque du Soleil.
5) First three jobs (ever!: The first job ever was as a server at Piccolo Pizza, the second was as an actress for a TV series called Brigada Juvenil, and my third job was as a bartender at Frozen Cocktails in Barranquilla, Colombia.
6) Zodiac sign: Cancer sun, Libra rising, Scorpio moon
7) Enneagram Type: The Enthusiast, Type 7
8) What you love about Greece: What I liked most about Athens was its sea, the clear freshwater, calm waves, and soft sand. When I dipped my head in the water I felt life running through my veins, vibrating at the frequency of water. In Athens, I also liked meeting the locals who seamed very politically active, and I loved that. They took me to Exarchia where we celebrated life with drums, guitars and electronic music. I loved the view from the Parthenon, simply walking down the streets, the street art, the food, and coffee, I loved how easy it is to navigate the city, the museums and so much more. I loved Athens!
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I count in my mind while I watch students juggle, or when they ride a unicycle or improvise on stage. I also count in my head while I walk, and normally I count until eight.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: I live in Colombia now but I for almost a year and a half I used to take her classes in San Francisco.
11) The first time you tried Kundalini Yoga? With Lynn at Flying Actor Studio in San Francisco in 2009.
12) Top tip to fight climate change? I ride my bike or my unicycle to get around town.
13) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m running a crowdfunding campaign to finance “Circo nu3”, a social circus program in Barranquilla Colombia South America. Through circus techniques, nu3 seeks to make a social transformation, stimulate the creativity of young people at risk, and promote the development of a life project. The program is free for the community, directly for 50 young people between 13 and 18 years of age. By offering this program, we hope to empower leaders and train circus trainers, giving them an alternative to dangerous behaviors such as unsafe sex, violence or drugs.