1) Name: Cassie Anderson
2) Lives in: Neos Kosmos, Athens
3) Where were you born: Barwon Heads, Australia (a coastal town about an hour’s drive from Melbourne)
4) Occupation/employer: I’m a Marketing Consultant focused on helping founders grow their companies. I have my own business and work remotely with clients all over the world.
5) First three jobs (ever!): 1) Shop assistant in a bakery cafe 2) nappy washer and kindergarten assistant at a childcare centre and 3) answering telephones as an office temp. 🙂
6) Zodiac sign: Libra
7) Enneagram Type: Type 2, The Helper, Giver, Lover.
8) What you love about Greece? – I love so many things but topping the list are the sea, sunshine, fresh produce, philotimo and this amazing yoga community.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: Growing up I was a champion Scottish Highland Dancer! 🙂
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? On the roof deck, at the yoga holiday retreats (Sifnos was my first and I loved it) and SUP by the end of the summer.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? With Lynn, on the roof under the full moon on my birthday last year. It was very special.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? One of the areas of marketing I specialise in is personal branding, and I love talking with people about how they can use their unique skills, experiences and qualities to help grow their businesses, win more clients or land a new job. If you’d like to get some ideas for your personal brand, drop me a note at email@example.com, and we can meet for a coffee or set up a call. I would love to hear from you!