1) Name: Christina Paizanis
2) Lives in: Thissio, Athens
3) What city/country were you born in: Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
4) Occupation/employer: English as a Second Language (ESL) Instructor. I work at Vipkid and Cambly (online portals) and part-time at Kaplan International colleges.
5) First three jobs (ever!): Waitress at a Mexican restaurant in Santa Barbara, a cook at a psychiatric hospital in Santa Barbara, and a Dance and Theater Instructor at Nishimachi International school in Japan.
6) Zodiac sign: Cancer
7) Enneagram Type: Helper/Giver/Lover: Type 2 with a 3 wing
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I love that I am in the middle of history surrounded by visions of previous eras yet part of a very eclectic center
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I’m a licensed Japanese Classical dancer!
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? Saturdays at Yoga for All in Kolonaki!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga: Sanur, Bali with a Brazilian Yoga instructor
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I used to do the news in Japanese for a radio show on Klick FM Athens.