1) Name: Dimitris Pantidos
2) Lives in: Nea Ionia , Athens
3) Born in: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation/employer: IT consultant and network engineer in a marine company
5) First three jobs (ever!): Bartender, Board game specialist, Telecommunication customer care consultant
6) Zodiac sign : Taurus
7) Enneagram Type: Type 2, The Helper
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: In Greece you can find everything you want … the mountains, the sea, the snow, sunny beaches, rainy villages… In Athens I love the vibe, the rhythm… and the contrast between pictures, from Parnitha to Monastiraki, from Varkiza to Kipseli, from Plaka to Kifisia…
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I was former member of modern pentathlon and fencing national team.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.): Night Yoga or Yoga for All at the Krav Maga studio at Kolonaki
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? At Lynn’s Acropolis Roof Deck , on 3/2014. Maria had invited me 🙂
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m 30 years old and full of energy to do things, discover new places, new tastes! I love mountain biking, trail running, hiking. I prefer the mountains to the sea. For mental exercise I do kung fu (wing chun system) and yoga. I love traveling with my motorbike (be my guest, you will not regret it 🙂 ) I like playing and collecting board games from all over the world (I feel like a ten year old and I hate loosing ) . I also love photography… Photography is the reason I met Lynn 🙂 She was my model then… I’m her student now.