1) Name: Dimos Topouz
2) Lives in: Ymittos, Athens
3) Where were you born?: Constantinople/Istanbul,Turkey to Greek parents who were living there at the time.
4) Occupation/employer: Taxi driver
5) First three jobs (ever!): I started working at 17 years old as a leather shoe salesman, then I became a leather bag salesman, then a leather goods salesman. I can answer all your questions about leather. 🙂
6) Zodiac sign: Taurus
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: The sun, the mountains, the islands and the Greek people.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I was a champion water polo player when I was a teenager. I loved the sport and continued to play until I had to stop to pursue work. I still love the sport. 🙂
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? Driving the community where ever they need to go. You can reach me at 69 74207621 if you need a taxi ride. 🙂
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m married with two children, a 17-year-old son who lives in Kalamata now to pursue his studies and a 14-year-old daughter who is still home with us. My wife is an amazing chef and work at a restaurant in Ymittos. You are all invited. 🙂