1) Name: Eleftheria Reizi
2) Lives in: I lived my whole life in Dafni (Athens) but for the past year and a half I have lived in Ano Kypseli. And I am about to move to Exarcheia!
3) From: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation: I am a self-employed Greek teacher. I work mostly with high school students teaching them the Greek language, ancient Greek and Greek literature. I love the connection with teenagers, discussing with them and being there for them not only as a teacher but also as someone who really cares about their problems and anxieties.
5) First three jobs (ever!): Giving private lessons to students, as a merchandiser for a multinational company, and then as a professor in a frontistirio.
6) Zodiac sign: Taurus
7) Enneagram Type: I am Type 4 individualist/artist/romantic.
8) What you love about Greece: Of course the weather, the islands, the magnificent sea and beaches, the mountains, the Attica light. I especially love Cyclades and particularly Anafi, Serifos, Syros and Ios for the lovely beach Magganari.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I am a massage therapist. I have the first degree in Reiki, and I’ve been volunteering for an animal welfare union. At the animal welfare union, I have a weekly shift at the dogs shelter where I take care of their feeding, cleaning and their walks.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?: Night yoga.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga?: It must have been the summer of 2014, night yoga with the greatest Kundalini Yoga teacher, Lynn, at her roof deck.
12) Top tip to combat climate change?: Recycle, veganism, minimalism in the way you consume, buy sustainable things, quit fast fashion, choose your purchases ethically.