5) First three jobs (ever!): My first job was in hotel operations working in events and running the business centre of a 5 stat hotel in London. Then I spent 10 years in corporate marketing in the tourism and travel industry London and Singapore, and finally I am now my own boss running an Ayurvedic centre in Athens, wellness retreats and workshops!
6) Zodiac sign: Saggitarius
7) Enneagram Type: I am reading Lynn’s book now to see if I can find out…
8) What you love about Greece? The colours, the light, the sea, the lifestyle, the food…..
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I have been given a strange nickname: some like to call me the Freek (not freak but not far!! ) because of my mixed French-Greek origins
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? I am hoping for SUP Yoga this summer, or maybe a retreat and some of the “earlier in the day” kundalini sessions!! 😉
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? In Singapore
12) Anything else you’d like us to know?
Yes, I discovered Ayurvedic medecine (and other alternative medecines) a few years ago when I was dealing with long term hormonal, anxiety and digestive disorders. After discovering Ayurveda’s simple universal approach to life and health, my life became medicine free and a lot more in line with my true aspirations.
Today, with the help of Mirco my husband, I am devoted to sharing this beautiful Asian wisdom through nutrition and lifestyle consultations, ayurvedic massage therapy and workshops. If you are interested to learn more about Ayurveda, or interested in getting a different point of view on your personal health, we’re always up for a chat and tea at our Ayurveda Centre in Glyfada! I organise 9:00 am walks in Vouliagmeni for the early birds We do some mindful exercise and chat a lot as well. I also offer Ayurveda cooking classes. All are welcome. Info is here.