1) Name: Eleni Galanopoulou
2) Lives in: Egaleo (greater Athens)
3) From: Marousi (greater Athens), Greece
4) Occupation/employer: Greek teacher at the Hellenic American Union and private Greek tutor.
5) First three jobs (ever!): Flyer distributor for language tutors, Private tutor for an after-school program, English teacher
6) Zodiac sign: Leo
7) Enneagram Type: Helper/Type 2
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I love the people and their friendly, open nature. I appreciate how you have many options–it is easy to be social here or you can have a peaceful, quiet life near nature if you prefer that. I feel like Greece has something for everyone.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: Most people don’t realize how sensitive I am. If I see something painful or if I have a bad encounter with someone, it can affect me for days and days..
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? Tutoring Lynn with her Greek! 🙂 I also attend the weekend workshops. I’m coming to Paros for the September yoga holiday, and I may try SUP Yoga over the summer.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? Two months ago with Lynn at Swaha Yoga at one of her workshops.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? My dream is to open my own bookstore. I love books and would be so happy to have a store filled with them. My vision is to have several floors including a cafe and wine bar on the ground floor and a place for children to reads fairytales on the second floor. It would be amazing!