1) Name: Elina Kourtali
2) Lives in: Penteli, Athens
3) From: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation: Yoga Teacher
5) First three jobs (ever!): Sales assistant, Optometrist, Yoga Teacher. I have been practicing Hatha Yoga for the past ten years. Though I studied optometry, and I worked as an optometrist both in London and in a family business in Athens, my love for yoga lead me to undertake a yoga teacher training in order to go even further in this path. It was a change that I was willing to embrace, it changed my world, and it helped me follow and live my dream!
6) Zodiac sign: Capricorn
7) Enneagram Type: Enthusiast, Type 7
8) What you love about Greece: I love the Attica sun which is very bright, the Acropolis, Cape Sounio, Parnitha Mountain and all the lively people who are with a smile on their faces.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I constantly speak with my dog. 🙂
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? Night Yoga or Gong Bath + Kundalini Yoga Sessions
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga: In Athens in 2016 with Aspasia Akritidou.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I believe in living a life full of joy, gratitude and free of judgment. These feelings inform and guide my teaching and practice, which is focused on helping my students better connect to themselves and with their surroundings. I offer classes and private sessions, which are based on what I have tried before and what I truly believe that have the power to shift our energy towards awareness, mindful living and the greatest power in the Universe, love. ❤️
You can find my schedule at the following links. Namaste