1) Name: Erica Cobb
2) Lives in: Volos, Greece
3) Where were you born: Ephrata, Washington USA (teeny, tiny farm-country town)
4) Occupation: I work as a Salesforce Admin–for those who don’t know what that means (majority of the population), I’m basically a data nerd
5) First three jobs (ever!): Babysitting (age 11), Cashier at Chuck E. Cheese, and something else in the food service sector-I can’t exactly recall
6) Zodiac sign: Capricorn
7) Enneagram Type: Type Six–The Loyalist, Doubter, Skeptic
8) What you love about Greece: So much I could say here: the food, the sun, the beaches, the sea, the ancient sites, Pelion, tsipouro, the warmth and hospitality… Honestly, I think the people are its greatest treasure; from the moment we moved to Volos I felt a support and sense of being a part of the community, it’s something I’ve never experienced before. There is nothing like Greek philotimo.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I am a master at assembling Ikea furniture. No seriously, besides my daughter, I think the proudest moment of my life was putting our entire apartment furnishings together, essentially by myself.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) If I lived in Athens, probably night yoga, but definitely planning to attend as many yoga holidays as possible. I was just in Sifnos for the Sifnos yoga holiday in June.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? Online: I found a random class on Youtube when searching for yoga and lymphatic drainage about 7 months ago; my first live class was with Lynn in Sifnos
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? Just that I loved all those I met on this holiday, and I hope to get the chance to meet more of you. Sat Nam.