1) Name: Erofili Pontikaki, but I also go by Eillie Poe.
2) Lives in: Ano Glyfada, Athens. I recently returned to Greece after living in Thailand for 5.5 years. It was a long adventure. I missed Europe so I came back. Athens is my first stop on my way to my next adventure.
3) From: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation: Content Researcher, Photographer for “A Grand Elephant Company.” I am passionate about food and culinary arts. I have a culinary blog, with recipes created during my years in Asia called CADAEII which stands for “Create a dream and eat it.” I am also very interested in Orphism and astrology.
5) First three jobs (ever!): Tour guide in the Greek islands, an interpreter, and Legal Counsel in the Energy field
6) Zodiac sign: Gemini (though for women the moon placement is more relevant)
7) Enneagram type: Achiever/Motivator, Type 3
8) Tell us what you love about Greece: I like most beaches in Greece as the water is remarkably clean and fresh. I love Greek food and especially enjoy the quality of ingredients in Greece. Like many other countries, there is exceptional cheese, wine, cold cuts, olive oil, fruit and vegetable and excellent quality fish. Greece is not (yet!) world-famous for its ingredients,but hopefully I will help in developing this. 🙂
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I compose happy light music for piano. Composing music has always helped me during challenging periods. This is how I channel my frustration. So my music is airy and uplifting.
10) Where are we most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: At Night Yoga on the Acropolis Roof Deck.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? In Athens in the summer of 2016 with Lynn on the Acropolis Roof Deck
12) Give us your top tip to combat climate change: Monitor the exploration, production and transportation of fossil resources, empower impoverished populations around the globe, educate young generations, enjoy minimalist, embrace climate change. The planet is a living organism, we should accept that it passes through phases.
13) Anything else you’d like us to know:
I manage a site called Love.Or.Statistics which is about 6 years of my travels and adventures. It was created on a sleepless night to remind me that every day of life matters and that every day has something to offer. Each day helps us become whomever we have promised ourselves to be, before coming here.
I have been studying astrology for 22 years, and I will probably study astrology until the end of my time. 🙂 It is my passion and an interest I developed in childhood. In astrology, I found an alternative way of self-examination that guides towards self-knowledge. My domain of interest is esoteric astrology. I tend to believe that astrology is more of a tool of self-awareness rather than a fortune-telling practice. If you’d like to learn more, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!