1) Name: Evi Kalemi
2) Lives in: Neos Kosmos, Athens
3) From: Lamia, Central Greece
4) Occupation: Dreamer
5) First three jobs (ever!): My first job was at the wonderful team of AnyRoad, in the Greek Business Development team; Amazing colleagues, great office with sea view and lots of things to learn! My second job was at e-food, at the Customer Support team, and my third one, at Mozaik, as an Assistant Project Manager.
6) Zodiac sign: Cancer
7) Enneagram Type: Will find out soon!
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: In Athens, I love that I have the option to do anything that comes up to mind – In Greece, in general, I love the endless sea and the delicious food, of course.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I have been dreaming of becoming a fashion designer since I was five years old. I grew up watching my grandmother measuring, cutting and sewing wonderful clothes. I always said that one day she’ll watch me following in her footsteps. Designing and creating clothes has never stopped being my dream, so the last 3 months I have been taking pattern making and sewing leasons. Fashion design is coming up soon, too! I am dreaming of creating practical yet feminine clothes, friendly to the environment. It’s still a long way till this dream come true, but there’s nothing that can stop me this time!
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: Definitely the Acropolis Roof Deck, it’s a magical place!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? On the Acropolis Roof Deck, with my friend Maria that knows the most amazing Athen’s secrets.. 🙂