1) Name: Evi Missa
2) Lives in: Palaio Faliro (Athens), Greece
3) From: Athens/Greece
4) Occupation/employer: Marketer. These days I work on short term gigs offering social media management and community management. My day usually starts with yoga sessions with the amazing Malamatenia Karastamati at Stavros Niarchos Cultural Center and then I get to work!
5) First three jobs (ever!): Project Manager, then an Account Manager, and then a translator
6) Zodiac sign: Taurus
7) Enneagram Type: Helper/Giver Type (2)
8) What you love about Greece? The country itself, the landscape, the sea, the mountains, and the chaotic city of Athens in which I find peace!
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you… When I was little, I had a dream to become a ballerina :-). But, they told me I was too tall!
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? Night yoga!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? Last summer with Lynn of course!
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I run the Digital Nomads Athens Community via Facebook, Meetup and Instagram, in an effort to offer different services like yoga, meditation, coworking and social hangout meetups to digital nomads and remote workers community. I was introduced to the Digital Nomads when I went on an amazing trip to Lisbon. I got to know the community there and decided Athens needs that so I became an organizer. Stay tuned for the upcoming retreats!