1) Name: Evy Paschalidou
2) Lives in: Paleo Faliro (greater Athens)
3) From: I was born in Athens and grew up in the city centre. I love the northern suburbs and am currently enjoying the sea breeze in the southern suburbs.
4) Occupation/employer: Food marketeer in a coffee company where I enjoy tasting unique coffees. But except for my work, I’m a tea drinker. ..;o)
5) First three jobs (ever!): My first paid “job” was as a stagiare in the European Commission, in Brussels. I have been a food marketeer ever since.
6) Zodiac sign: Pisces
7) Enneagram Type: To be confirmed soon!
8)What do you love about Athens and Greece? I love strolling around the city centre in Athens – it’s full of surprises, and I love discovering new stores, performances, concepts, urban hotels that are popping up all the time. I love walking by the beach, running in Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, watching the city lights from the top of Lycabettus hill. I love the fact that Greece is surrounded by the sea, dominated by the mountains, run by the rivers and calmed by the lakes. I can’t stay away of the Greek islands – never having enough of the blue and white shades of Aegean islands.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you. I love “do-it-yourself” (DIY) projects and crafting. It calms my mind. And I like new experiences. Lately, I found myself on the slopes skiing and on the courts playing padel which I’ve long wanted to do! So, if you can dream it, you can become it!
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? I can’t wait to be back on the roof deck for night yoga! And still on my list is to try SUP yoga …
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? A couple of years ago, on Lynn’s roof deck with views of Acropolis and an amazing energy around!