1) Name: Flora Papadopoulou
2) Lives in: Ampelokipoi, Athens
3) From: Born and raised in Athens
4) Occupation/employer: I have my own business offering raw food seminars and promoting a raw food diet through my books (including “Mediterranean Goes Raw”).
5) First three jobs (ever)!: 1) office employee 2) creating custom painted dresses and clothing 3) telemarketer.
6) Zodiac sign: Virgo
7) Enneagram Type: Type One, the Perfectionist/Reformer
8) What do you love about Greece? I love the outdoor elements of Greece– its nature and the islands! I like the sounds when I am in nature, the energy, the colors, and the feeling I have when I am close to the earth whether I am at the sea or on a mountain. I also really enjoy the islands because they are somehow isolated and in many areas without intervention by man. In these environments I feel connected and in harmony with nature–when that happens I feel fantastic! Also I love animals, birds and all the creatures I find there.
9) Something most people don’t know about you I study astrology and love to combine it with psychology in my chart readings.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.)? near Andie (her dog) 😉 I’ve been a panelist for the Enneagram One nights and handle all the raw food for her Paros Island holiday.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? It was with Lynn at her place in Acropolis . We’ve been friends and language partners for over 4 years so I think she was trying to give some of the yoga instructions in Greek–I was her first test student.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I was actually one of the first raw food chefs in Greece! Raw food is my passion so if you want to learn about raw food, message me at email@example.com. 🙂
Special Note: In addition to her raw food passion, Flora is also a painter. She’s been painting for over 20 years and often draws her inspiration from nature and the wilderness. Come see what a raw food chef paints at our first Art Apartment Opening on April 8th. Flora and her art will be there (along with her book, and hopefully you!).
13) Why do you paint?
Painting for me is deep in my heart. It is a way to express myself, and I love doing it. I was painting as a child, even before I could write letters of the alphabet. I still remember my first painting, an apple, when I was 4 years old. I was so impressed with the result. 🙂 I love mastering the colors, the smell of the paint, and the opportunity to create my own reality. Over the years I have painted with a wide variety of materials and tried a wide variety of techniques. It is an art form that never loses interest for me.