1) Name: George Maniateas
2) Lives in: Ilioupoli, Athens
3) From: Koukaki, Athens (and my mother still lives there!)
4) Occupation: Sales Manager in Health Industry, I sell medical devices for the heart (stents, balloons etc).
5) First three jobs (ever!): I’ve been in the health care industry for all my professional life. My first job was as a customer service representative for health products, then a sales executive for health products and now a sales manager.
6) Zodiac sign: Virgo (September 5th)
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: Everyone can find his personal secret place to relax… 🙂
8) Something most people don’t know about you: I’m very observant which helps me in predicting future situations (this is actually a wish and curse at the same time)…
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) : In Yoga for All on Saturdays, Rise and Shine Yoga on Sundays and Roof Deck Night Yoga.
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? On the Acropolis Roof Deck with Lynn.
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? Since I was a kid I strongly believed that breath was something special and when I first practiced Kundalini Yoga I felt that finally I found the way to properly discover it.