1) Name: Georgia Megariti
2) Lives in: For the last two years, I’ve lived in Marousi (greater Athens) with my 7-year-old daughter, Dimitra.
3) From: I was born in Chalcis, the capital of island of Evia.
4) Occupation: I’m a biologist and molecular nutritionist. For my training, I got my postgraduate degree at Biology at the University of Crete and my Master’s degree at Molecular Nutrition in Harokopio University of Athens
5) First three jobs (ever!) First, I was a Biology teacher, then I became the owner and creator of the first second hand shop in Evia, and then a manager and salesperson for Dromeas office furniture in Chalcis (Evia).
6) Zodiac sign: Scorpio
7) Enneagram Type: Investigator, Type 5
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general I love the sea, the ancient Greek culture and of course, the Mediterranean cuisine and nutrition!
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I am a poet, and I have completed three poetic collections ( my first one was published in 2008 with the title «Δικαιολογίες Ύπαρξης» – Justification of Existence- Iridanos Publishing).
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) Helping the community through 1:1 nutritional consultations! If any of you are interested, you can email me at email@example.com.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? Maybe this summer on the Acropolis Roof Deck…