1) Name: Georgina Hewgill
2) Lives in: Halandri, Athens, Greece
3) From: born in London, she’s a mix of English, Italian and Greek!
4) Occupation/employer: Owner of the real estate firm A. Samaropoulou and Associates. They specialize in high end properties in Athens and in the islands.
5) First three jobs (ever!): Worked in an Architects firm in london as an apprentice and then went straight into real estate (10 years now)
6) Zodiac sign: Capricorn
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: The warmth and hospitality of the Greeks, the food!!, the unique light and colors of Greece, the diversity of the each and every village/ town of Greece. And the sea–which to me is unique in the world.
8) Something most people don’t know about you: I’m quiet a dare devil, very spontaneous and ready for any adventure.
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) Any of the weekend Kundalini Yoga classes!
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? I tried Kundalini yoga first time about a year ago, in Athens with the wonderful and amazing teacher, Lynn
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m a travel addict! I believe the greatest wealth a person could ever have is to travel and meet new cultures and people from different backgrounds and religions. 🙂