1) Name: Georgios Diamantopoulos
2) Lives in: Lycabettus, Athens
3) From: I was born in Athens, Greece, but I grew up in Korinthos!
4) Occupation/employer: I run a small software agency, specializing in creating prototype implementations for business ideas
5) First three jobs (ever!): DJ, next, my job was to set up a computer network at the first private school in Korintho, then I was a teaching assistant at University.
6) Zodiac sign: Aquarius
7) Enneagram Type: Unknown! But I love all numbers equally. 🙂
8) What you love about Greece: Greece is a small place, but it offers abundant choice in both scenery and activities. It’s easy to get around, and you can be from the mountains to the coast in half an hour in many places! Athens is very vibrant too, with many cultural events happening all the time!
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: When I was little, I had bright and full blond hair
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? SUP Yoga or Night yoga.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? Years and years ago, in the UK, a taster class. Then on a SUP board with Lynn.
12) Best tip to combat climate crisis? I think an ethos that we are all responsible for the environment and not just “what is ours” is important. I was with a quirky friend outside in nature one day. We were discussing that he took care of a stray animal the previous day, and it was doing better because of it. At the end of that, he paused for a second… looked around and said: “This is all mine. I gotta take care of it.” I think that attitude is the best to combat climate crisis.