3) From: I was born in Maisons-Alfort near Paris so I’m French, but my heritage is Vietnamese
4) Occupation/employer: Business Operations professional for tech small and medium-sized companies. My experience is a mix of product development, finance and operations in the telecom sector. Now, I’m focusing on aligning organizations with their customers’ needs.
5) First three jobs (ever!): I was the writer of user manual, then a door-to-door sales person for just 1 day–I hated that job… then a software tester.
8) What you love about Greece: The cuisine! Tzatziki, octopus, any grilled fish or seafood with lemon only, all the dishes with eggplant.. 🙂
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I played the piano for 9 years but eventually I stopped because school was taking up my time..
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) : Paros Annual Holiday in September.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? In Paros in 2014 at Lynn’s first yoga holiday. I’m one of the original crew and have been coming every year ever since. 🙂 I come back each year because Paros has become my yoga boot camp to reset in a very kind, compassionate environment. It gives me tips to live a life more tuned in with my current personal development stage.
12) Top tip to combat climate change? Given we all have unique circumstances, switch to a plant-diet as much as possible.
13) Anything else you’d like us to know? When I came to the Paros holiday in 2014, I never thought I would stick to daily kundalini practice and get my life changed for the better! Kundalini Yoga has helped me understand the need to relax, to strengthen, and to take care of my body. Now, after having done a regular practice for many years, I handle the unexpected and uncertainty in a more trustful manner (i.e. be confident it will work out for the best in the end). My current focus is on opening my heart while keeping up with the body connection. If I had one message to everyone it would be: everybody is different, tune in to what resonates with you and keep doing it the best you can at this exact moment. 🙂