1) Name: Ghislaine Ho-Nhut
2) Lives in: Düsseldorf, Germany
3) From: I was born in Maisons-Alfort near Paris so I’m French, but my heritage is Vietnamese
4) Occupation/employer: Sales operations for a MVNO (mobile network operator), providing inexpensive telecommunication rates for calls abroad
5) First three jobs (ever!): I was the writer of user manual, then a door-to-door sales person for just 1 day–I hated that job… then a software tester.
6) Zodiac sign: Gemini
7) Enneagram Type: Type 5, the Thinker/Investigator
8) What you love about Greece: The cuisine! Tzatziki, octopus, any grilled fish or seafood with lemon only, all the dishes with eggplant.. 🙂
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I played the piano for 9 years but eventually I stopped because school was taking up my time..
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) : Paros Annual Holiday in September
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? In Paros in 2014 at Lynn’s first yoga holiday. I’m one of the original crew and have been coming every year ever since. 🙂
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I never thought I would stick to daily kundalini practice and get my life changed for the better! Kundalini Yoga has helped me understand the need to relax, to strengthen, and to take care of my body. Now I handle the unexpected and uncertainty in a more trustful manner (i.e. be confident it will work out for the best in the end). If I had one message to everyone it would be: everybody is different, tune in to what resonates with you and keep doing it the best you can at this exact moment. 🙂