2) Lives in: a town outside of Seattle, Washington called Duvall
3) From: I’m from Toronto, Canada with Maltese parents so I guess that makes me Maltese-Canadian (with a US green card!)
4) Occupation: Marketing
5) First three jobs (ever!): First, I was a factory worker at a tool & dye company, then I worked in retail at the mall, and third, I was a waitress at a dinner theatre.
6) Zodiac sign: Aquarius
7) What you love about Greece? The food and the family-oriented, fun-loving people!
8) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I grew up owning iguanas, a monkey, rats, a pony, a million hamsters (not by choice), birds, snakes, cats and dogs. I love animals and thought I wanted to be a veterinarian. I graduated with a 2-year technical degree in animal health and worked in the field for a couple of years. But I eventually discovered you had to deal with people more than animals, and they weren’t as fun. 🙂
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? You will see me in Paros in September. 🙂
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? I haven’t!!! I’m coming as a Kundalini Yoga virgin!
11) Top tip to fight climate change? Walk, bike or car pool
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? So looking forward to spending a week with this community! I’ve been with my head down trying to land a new job since March so I’m looking forward to taking this time to clear my head and see what else the universe presents – maybe some clarity on what I want to bring into my life next.