1) Name: Ioulia Kirikou
2) Lives in: Galatsi, Athens
3) From: Psachna, located on the center of Evia island, Greece
4) Occupation: Graphic Designer
5) First three jobs (ever!): The first one it was at my mom’s agricultural products (gumbo), the second one and the third jobs were as a graphic designer.
6) Zodiac sign: Taurus
7) Enneagram Type: I think Type 9: The Peacemaker
8) What you love about Greece: The daylight, the culture, the coast and beaches, the life…
9) Something most people don’t know about you: When I was young I want to be a hairdresser 😱
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?: At the Full moon and New Moon Yoga events on the roof deck.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)?
On the Acropolis Roof Deck with Lynn and Maria.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m a jewelry designer in my spare time. I am inspired by various materials existing in everyday life or nature and I try to combine them with metal. Check out my Etsy shop!
I’m also a member of a team, Odd Studio. Odd Studio jewellery emerged from a meeting of seven people who, despite having different occupational origins, got together because of their common interest in jewellery. Check out our web site: https://www.odd-studio.net