1) Name: John Papadimitriou
2) Lives in: Cholargros, Athens
3) Where were you born: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation/employer: I work as an HR Global transformation manager in a multinational company that is specialized in the travel retail sector
5) First three jobs (ever!): Journalist in Taxydromos magazine, Journalist in Bhmagazino, Journalist in Kathimerini’s magazines
6) Zodiac sign: Αquarius
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I love the feeling that daily we live the present with some flashes from the past. The Parthenon is always there to guide us.
8) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: My second job! I work as a Marketing & Communications Director at Divine Hotels Group that is based in Kos Island. When I stopped working as a journalist and decided to chase a corporate career, I wanted something to keep up my creativity. After doing several different jobs that were associated to writing, I found this one that combines all the things that I like: writing, traveling, creating new stuff and mobilizing the minds and the hearts of the people who work with me.
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: At Yoga for All at Krav Maga-Kolonaki!
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? With Lynn at Yoga for All at Krav Maga-Kolonaki five months ago.
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? I always search solutions in poetry.