4) Occupation: Advertising and Marketing for the healthcare industry. These days I am working as an independent consultant. I’m embarking on a new project—collecting stories and experiences about the communication gap between providers and patients in the delivery of healthcare in the US.
5) First three jobs: Day care center assistant teacher in Del Mar California. I walked to work along the beach. Waitress/Bartender–it was super fast cash for a starving student in New York City. Then I was a sales person mostly telemarketing for an educational publisher. That was my first job right out of college.
6) Zodiac sign: Leo
7) Enneagram Type: Enthusiast Type 7
8) What you love about Greece ? I fell in love with Athens almost immediately. I love the cats, the antiquities, the people and the most amazing graffiti.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I learned to row in my 40s and rowed competitively as an adult for over 10 years. My claim to fame is a third place medal at the Head of the Charles. Such a thrill. 🙂
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: The roof deck, the islands for holiday, the gong bath. When I came back to New York this fall, the first thing I did was search for gong baths. The Kundalini studio in Union Square has extended gong baths every month. It’s wonderful.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? I started in the spring of 2017. I had a major life change and somehow wound up in a Kundalini class. The studio was in a small town outside of New York City. It took me a long time to be able to sit still. But within weeks of attending 2 classes a week (plus my usual yang practice) I had the most amazing spiritual experiences. Kundalini Yoga took to me to new places.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I am coming back to Greece this September and am really looking forward to joining the community on the roof deck. My first time on the roof deck was March 2018. It was a full moon and freezing. But I loved every minute of it.