1) Name: Konstantinos Charantiniotis
2) Lives in: Neo Psychico, Athens
3) Born in: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation/employer: Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Wellness Coach, Hypnotherapist
5) First three jobs (ever!): I was a part time car salesman and part time bartender while studying then I became a Personal Trainer
6) Zodiac sign: Gemini
7) Enneagram Type: Achiever/Motivator Type 3!
8) What you love about Greece? It’s a land blessed with clear skies, deep blue sea and bright light most of the days. I love that you quickly have access to beautiful islands. Where ever you look you see history and ancient culture. I draw my inspiration out of that.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I stayed inside a Buddhist monastery in Thailand two times in my life for three months each time.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? When she teaches at my studio, Bhavana Yoga Center, in Monastiraki
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? In Los Angeles, California in 1996 with Gurmukh
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? This year is exactly 20 years since I organized my first yoga retreat in 1998. I have done many retreats since then and it’s one of my favorite things to do because it offers people the space to dive deeper in the practices and enjoy good space in the company of same minded people.
I have two upcoming retreats, one in Sri Lanka in March and one on June in Paros island. You are invited to both! I look forward to these retreats where we will make new friends and I can share my passion for “ creating” good life :-).